Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Unique Gifts and Ornaments: Dixie Midwest

DixieMidwest.com generously allowed me to create a
personalized Christmas ornament free of charge.
The opinions expressed are my own.

While I was in Orlando, FL I found these super cute Mickey Mouse Christmas stockings for our boys! Which got me thinking about Christmas, and Christmas traditions. For the last few years, I've sent out a family Christmas card and|or letter, but I had never thought of making an ornament of our boys! I was quite excited to receive an invitation to personalize a Christmas photo ornament from DixieMidwest.com. They offer a wide range of Military, Wedding, Memorial, Disney Inspired, and Sports Teams Gifts you can personalize as a unique gift.

I had a hard time settling on an ornament! There were several really cute themes to choose from, like THIS Luke Skywalker Theme, THIS Pluto Theme, and THIS Pirates ThemeIn the end I chose THIS Red Chevron Photo Ornament.

I'm confident you can rely on Dixie Midwest to package your item(s) carefully. Our unbreakable Aluminum ornament came very carefully packaged, and had it been their Bridesmaid Engraved Glass Jewelry Box instead I trust it would have arrived in one piece.

I was impressed Bennetta Elliott, Owner of Dixie Midwest, saw to it a hand-signed Thank You card was included with the simplest of orders.


Available in Lime, Orange, and Red the Chevron Personalized Photo Ornament is a fairly simple ornament---a 2"x3" rectangular ornament with rounded corners. I like that it's a very light, Aluminum ornament. I have a few ornaments that are so heavy I have to hang them from the thicker branches of the tree, often making them difficult to see.  

For the patterned side, I chose an initial and a year for the ornate frame. For the opposite side, I uploaded one of my favorite photos from Christmas 2012! I was pleased the photo on our ornament was true to the original I uploaded. I would have liked our photo to fill the photo side of the ornament. If I had the option, personally I would prefer to not see the Aluminum. With that said, I'm excited to hang this cute ornament on our tree this year!

Consider a gift you can personalize for Christmas, or a Fall|Winter wedding. Browse Dixie Midwest's products and designs HERE. If you're counting down the days to a Disney vacation, get yourself a cute Free Countdown Printable HERE!

Now, I'm certain you can think of 6 people who would love a Christmas ornament
with a photo of your cuties on it!
Do you have a fun Christmas ornament tradition?

1 comment: