Thursday, September 5, 2013

Oh Sweet Sadie is a sweet night out

from Oh Sweet Sadie
Last night a group bloggers were invited for a sneak peek of Oh Sweet Sadie Art & Gift Show opening tonight on SoDa Row in Daybreak. Give yourself a few hours out of the house, head out to Daybreak, and just enjoy browsing the show. This Fall show has attracted so many incredibly talented vendors.

It's true I had no trouble finding fun things to bring home.
In fact, the challenge was choosing just a few!

The SWEETS didn't live to see the photo!
English Toffee, and Windsor Honeycomb | ASCOT ROYALE
Licorice Toffee | BERYLENE'S CHOCOLATE 

The Cars pillow case found a home in Boo's room.

I found some great prints I'm looking forward to framing.

The leaf garland found a home strung along the top of our kitchen hutch,
Felt Leaf Garland
Look for:  ALEXIS MATTOX DESIGN

Leap had so fun drinking ice water from a jar!
Flower Mason Jar Lid + Paper Straw from
Look for:  SPRINKLED WITH TLC

 I love that their Mason jar lids also come in fun colors, including these ones:

I'm also loving this sweet, hand-stamped reminder.
Look for:  FIVE LITTLE BIRDS

As you're browsing all of the FUN items mentioned above, also keep an eye out for 
 amazing NEW products | TURTLESCARF
• eye-catching signs | PAISLEY PALOOZA
• impressive business cards | ALEXIS MATTOX DESIGN
• a stage-worthy set | SUGARS AND SPICE
• adorable little girl's outfits and accessories [I found myself wishing I had a little girl at home to dress!]


I'd love to see what YOU love from the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment