Saturday, March 9, 2013

Daylight Savings Time [2013]

Spring Forward
SUNDAY    3/10/2013  ◊  2 a.m.

Johnson Made Design
You should really see their Etsy Store
[I love this print]

Thanks to Facebook, I am reminded that this weekend I will lose one hour of [precious] sleep to gain one more hour of daylight each day until November 3rd.

aka. Time to hang the room-darkening curtains. Then, my 4-year-old MIGHT believe me when I tell him it's bedtime. If I fail to convince him, bedtime will spring forward to 8 p.m. [and I just might lose one hour of free time each night...until November 3rd].

Officially, at 2 a.m. Sunday morning, 2 a.m. becomes 3 a.m.

If I have learned ANYTHING from DST in the past, I will be in bed asleep well before 2 a.m., having reset every clock before I went to bed...

FUN FACT
Hawaii, "most of Arizona" [how does that work?], Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, and the Northern Marianas don't make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment