Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday: Our Newest Four-Year-Old

It's hard to believe that my baby boy celebrated his 4th birthday today.
I caught myself wanting to hold and look at him all day,
like we did when we first met.

All too soon I realized, my infant son is now an energetic 4-year-old.
I still had A_FANTASTIC_DAY with my 3 boys.

Nothing felt like work today, and I wish I knew HOW I managed that. As I did a bit of light cleaning, loaded/unloaded dishes, and rotated laundry I thought about how we could make today great for our birthday boy.  Both Dad and Mom spent one-on-one time with him, and I had a great time taking pictures today.  I rarely feel like I take enough pictures to remember the day, but TODAY I took a few good ones.
Birthday French Toast
A Splash of Color
A New Bike 
Little brother wanted to come along, but he kept dragging his feet...  
Dad gave his ride a lift.
He's Tech-Saavy
Little brother rushed the cake...
Slot cars
And bedtime...
He probably could have pulled an all-nighter, 
high on birthday fun and sherbet!
But, his parents can't.

I love you, son.

No comments:

Post a Comment